Yorke Communications, an Adfactors Group Company, is a specialized digital and content marketing communications company. Our integrated communication services include social media management, content creation, digital marketing, design, and PR and dissemination programs.
Check out the current opportunities at Yorke Communications. Be a part of our dynamic team who.
- Can harness the power of digital marketing, video, and design
- Understand what a client requires
- Challenge the usual thought process
- Can get things done
- Deliver high quality work
- Have a passion for writing (B2B, B2C and online retail)
- Have a streak of innovation and creativity
- Is curious to learn more (Offsite, Fridaze, in-house trainings and reviews)
- Is game for lot of play too, and not just work
Call Sunandita 080-25456663/64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bangalore and may have to travel
Creative. Versatile. Proactive. Adaptable. Eye on the market. Ear on the ground. Responsible for the growth of business – in short, able to drive qualified leads to our doors.
- Build strategies and tactics to promote the Yorke Communications brand to achieve organizational and revenue objectives
- Develop winning marketing programs and be responsible from idea to execution
- Think beyond lead generation, social media, content marketing, event management and media relations
- Evaluate customer feedback and competitor data and implement marketing plans.
- On-board and work with partners to scale business across other geographies
- Provide strong leadership and communication within Yorke Communications.
- Be aware of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices that impact project/program(s).
- Meticulous planner
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to think laterally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Presentation Skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Innovation, Judgment, Decision-making
Experience: 6-8 years especially in an agency environment
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Marketing/Management
Motion Graphic Designer
The designer is expected to create various graphic elements for video.
- Work closely with the content team to understand the design requirement and provide ideas and concepts for various graphic elements.
- Visualize and design explainer videos for products and services, based on the brief given by the content team.
- Design animated titles for video shows, super bands, full screen animated infographics.
- Basic video editing capabilities like titling, content cut, colour correction.
- Story boarding.
4-5 years’ experience in an agency as an Motion Graphic Designer handling graphic elements for video.
- 4-5 years’ experience in designing motion graphics
- Agency experience an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe After effects, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, FCP, Go Animate.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and turnaround quality work within tight deadlines.
Graphic Designer (2 vacancies)
Will be responsible for all web and print design including emailers, brochures, leaflets and ads. The ultimate goal of the selected candidate is to deliver simple, intuitive, effective and state-of-the-art design.
- Adobe Suite, especially In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop, CorelDraw.
- Comfortable with the Apple Mac.
- 2-7 years’ experience in designing collaterals and websites.
- Ability to understand and execute a brief
- Working knowledge of English.
- Work independently, quickly and effectively.
- Adapt to change and be flexible since the workflow and business priorities, the focus and emphasis of the work duties may vary.
Account Executive – Internal Communications
The Account Executive will be a link between the client and Yorke Communications. She / He will be located at the client office, and will be responsible for the coordination of all internal communications, ensuring that the collaterals / communication is of the highest quality and completed on time. The person needs to understand the brief, and the need for the requirement of the communication, and liaise closely with the client’s communication team, other stakeholders, especially senior management and employees, and Yorke on a daily basis.
- Interacting with the client to discuss and identify communication requirements
- Working with Yorke to design campaigns/collateral that meet the client’s brief
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Arranging and attending meetings
2-5 years’ experience in an agency as an Account Executive handling internal communications for clients
- An inquisitive mind with a desire and interest to learn and research
- Skills in reporting, analysing information, and meticulous planning
- Excellent ideation and thinking
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Committed to deadlines
- Team player
- Able to work long hours and occasionally on weekends
- Has tonnes of enthusiasm
- Is proactive, suggests ideas
- Can adapt to change
- Has a quest to learn and keep abreast of trends in the business world
- Enjoys talking to people
- Has a nose for news and leads
- Is a team worker
- Able to research companies in terms of offering, business, market, competition and so on
- Handle various aspects of prospect engagement including Requirement Analysis, Proposals, Presentations and solution architecting
- Thorough understanding of the services that Yorke provides and competitor’s offerings
- Scan newspapers, magazines and online media for prospects
- Provide support in planning conducting marketing events
- Create and manage database
- Call customers for events or validate numbers or conduct online surveys
- Create collateral in the form of striking PPTs and engaging mailers
- Has knowledge of MS Office tools — Word, PPT, Excel
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites
- Manage day-to-day SEO operations including site enhancements, content development, link building campaigns, and analysis.
- Website Analysis: Perform routine site reviews to identify issues with error handling, duplicate and expired content, and site functionality.
- Keyword Research: Identify important keywords and phrases for organic search optimization.
- Research, Meta Tags optimization, directory submission, URL & page content optimization.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Manage and improve current and new organic search results for a portfolio of keywords
- Improve organic performance through expanded keyword inventory, multivariate keyword and landing page performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years SEO related work experience
- Experience with link building and keyword research tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Keyword Tool and other SEO tools
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
- Superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with team members
- Should be able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding data analysis skills and a passion to extract insights to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Knowledge of HTML, Google Adwords, WordPress and other platforms
Digital Marketing Executive
Roles and responsibilities
- Visualizes and develops content for emailers and social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, paid search campaigns ads, landing pages and microsites, emailers, etc.
- Responsible for community management and customer engagement across multiple client accounts.
- Understands the client requirement, participates in client briefings, conducts research and works on calendars to meet client goals/campaign goals.
- Follows set guidelines for digital marketing.
- Conducts audits for websites, social media presence, competitor analysis and helps the manager to devise the right integrated marketing strategy to grow brand awareness, preference, engagement, ROI and ultimately increase revenue and margin from both new and existing customers.
- Stays up to date with industry trends, client and competitor campaigns.
- Work with third party tools on a daily basis for social media marketing, email and marketing automation.
- Works closely and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders such as the content writers, campaign manager, SEO manager, design team, developers to ensure overall deadlines are met.
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Must have good writing skills
Roles and responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs from internal teams/clients
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Work with partner agencies assess requirements, gather estimates and coordinate projects with partner agencies
- Assess evaluate partner agencies to work with on future pro
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Work experience across various CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Joomla, etc.
- Familiar with Filezilla, website migration and backup tools
- Familiarity with at PHP
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- BE graduate in computer science or a related field
Desired skills set
- Website designing knowledge
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Strong network of freelancers, partners and service providers in the ecosystem
- Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to use design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator to create website mockups, wireframes, etc.
- Ensure that all the communication is of the highest quality in terms of messaging and language
- Good understanding of technology landscape and the content life cycle
- 3 years plus experience in external communication writing core collaterals like case studies and brochures
- B2B content writing
- Ability to translate a brief from concept to execution.
- Follow process
- Interact with stakeholders to understand the raw content and the core message to be communicated. Stakeholders include employees, prospective employees, customers, prospects, investors, analysts and media.
- Ask the right questions to the stakeholders to bring out the key messages.
- Ability to translate the raw content and re-write it in an effective way as per client brand voice.
- Need to quickly scale up and gain thorough understanding of the client brand guidelines.
- Ability to write advertising copy and also work on different types of collaterals including internal communication, brochures, case studies, white papers, blogs, PPTs, emailers, event banners and newsletters.